There is a website path that always lead you to a log in form for WordPress. We’ve used “example.com” as the root URL or the WordPress site. You’ll change that to your own WordPress site URL.
- Go to example.com/wp-admin.
- Put either your username or email address in the “Username or Email Address” field. Yep, either works. It’s very convenient.
- Put your password in the “Password” field. If you don’t think it’s a strong password, I’ll recommend that you go to panel on the left side and select “Users > Your Profile” after you’re in to change it to something better.
- If you’d like to need to log in less (in the browser you’re currently using), check the box next to the words “Remember Me”. (Don’t do this on public or shared computers.)
- Hit return, or press the “Log In” button.
You are now logged into your WordPress website. If you have any questions, feel free to email info(at)nopalitonetwork.com and we will respond promptly.